Thursday, May 21, 2009

Madame Zaritska birth predictor

I just tried out the birth predictor on http://pregnancyandbaby.com.

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and curly brown hair.

I'm not so sure about these predictions though. I have been feeling like we were having a girl, however, a lot of the other information seems off.

  • Weather--my due date is December 13, so I'm not sure the weather is likely to be fair. It would be great if it was though.
  • Gender--I have been thinking it was a girl (and my Mom is convinced, which is probably adding to my feeling)
  • Weight--4 pounds, 6 ounces seems a little low, especially since I'm overweight
  • Eye color--I'm not sure where the baby would get violet eyes. I have brown eyes and DH has blue eyes
  • Hair--The baby is likely to have curly hair because DH's hair is really curly and mine is wavy. However, we're expecting the baby to have blond hair because we were both blond as kids.

No comments: