Sunday, May 17, 2009

I borrowed this outline from another blogger. I'm hoping it will help me remember what is going on each week.

How far along?
10 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Down about two pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope. I have picked up a couple of shirts so far and a bella band. However, I haven't needed them yet. I did start unbuttoning my top bottom occasionally at work though.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping very well the last couple of nights. I've been pretty hot and uncomfortable. I've also been using the bathroom 2-3 times a night for the last few nights. I've also been getting exhausted really early.
Best moment this week: It was probably last Sunday when we told our families about Poppy. People were so happy for us and it was great telling everyone--especially Nana when she started crying while we were at breakfast. I also loved the pregnant teddy bear that DH got me for Mother's Day.
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: I haven't had a lot lately. The baby did want chinese food today, but it didn't work out too well.
Gender: I'm not sure, though right now I'm thinking we're having a girl.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having energy during the day and being able to stay awake later than 9 o'clock. I'd also like a frozen strawberry Margarita. Yum.
What I am looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to finishing the first trimester in a couple of weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: Go to bed when you're tired, even if it seems ridiculously early.
Milestones: Week 10 is 25% of the way through the pregnancy!

No comments: