Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Woo hoo for Poppy!

I went for my second round of blood work today and the results were great! My blood level was 576.1--which is awesome! It has been about 5 days since I got my original blood work (results were 47.1). Since blood levels double every 48-72 hours, I was just hoping for levels in the hundreds. I'm so thrilled!

I'm also really excited to tell our families about the pregnancy. We invited my Mom to come over for dinner tomorrow night. I bought her a baby picture frame and DH wrote "Save the Date: December 13, 2009. I really can't wait to tell her. It's been hard to see her all week without spilling.

We're planning to tell DH's parents on Saturday. We bought a Grateful Dead onesie to break the news to them since they are huge fans. I really can't wait to tell them this!

No comments: