Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashing the office

I seem to be getting more and more pathetic as this pregnancy progresses. I'm not quite ready for maternity pants, but my regular pants are starting to get a little tight around the waist--especially when I'm sitting down. I've started unbuttoning my jeans to get some extra space. In the beginning, I only did this when I was sitting at my desk or in my car. However, at some point, I started doing this more, even when I was walking around.

The other day, my top button was undone as usual. It was the end of the day and I was heading to the bathroom. I stopped in and talked to my boss for a few minutes. Then I walked down the hall, making eye contact with a couple of people. When I got the bathroom, I realized that not only were my jeans unbuttoned, but my zipper was almost completely undone. I had just walked around my company with my pants practically falling off. I don't think any skin or underwear was exposed because of the overlapping material of my jeans, but I'm pretty sure at least a couple of people noticed my unzipped pants. Maybe it is finally time for some maternity jeans now!

No comments: