Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Really stressed

DH just told me that there are going to be major lay-offs at his work this week. His company does seem to be going on a downward spiral. They lost one of their major accounts, and that seems to be leading to a lot of lost business. He is really stressed, so I'm trying to be supportive. It's really hard not to get stressed about what would happen if he got laid off and didn't find a job for a while. Our mortgage is really expensive and we just have a lot of bills. We couldn't afford to pay for the house without both of our incomes. Ugh.

I had this fear that I was going to get a positive pregnancy test tomorrow, but that he was going to get laid off on the same day. I don't think DH could be very excited about a pregnancy if that happened on the very same day. I'm really getting too far ahead of myself though. My temps are heading down, so I'm not particularly hopeful. They've gone down by about .1 degrees a day for the last three days. As long as they don't go down again tomorrow, I think I'm going to test first thing in the morning. It will be my first time testing at 10 DPO. I'm not really expecting much, but I'm still a little hopeful. We had sex every day leading up to O and I'm really hoping that made the difference. However, the direction of my temps is making me expect disappointment this month.

No comments: