Monday, November 9, 2009

Less than a month to go!

I am 35w 1d today! Right now, it feels like this pregnancy flew by. My OB is planning to induce me on either 12/3, 12/4, or 12/7, so I have less than a month left. Crazy! I really can't believe that I'm going to be responsible for a little baby in less than a month.

One thing that is helping me get ready is how uncomfortable I feel these days. I feel so much pressure on my pelvis and it is pretty painful sometimes. I think that is really helping me get ready for having an "outside baby" since I'm getting sick of being pregnant. It's still just so surreal though.

Since I've been so nervous about having the baby lately, DH encouraged me to make a list of the things I'm looking forward to. Here's the list that I've come up with so far:

- Holding him, smelling him, cuddling him
- His first smile and first laugh
- Introducing him to our dog, Oscar (I'm so excited about this!)
- Going on family outings to the park and beach
- Taking him to Story Land and Santa's Village in the mountains
- Seeing who he looks like
- Finding out his personality
- Watching Andrew and Oscar become best friends
- Watching him sleep and have peaceful moments
- Finding out what kind of Mom I'll be

Those are just a few things that I can think of at the moment. Feel free to add any more things that I have to look forward to in the comments section! :)

No comments: